Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The 90’s Sad Songs

The 90’s is considered to be the golden decade for the best sad songs. Some of the most famous music artists wrote amazing sad songs that make you cry. Some names mentioned here are some of the best sad love songs of the 90's.
  • Smells Like Teen Spirit ~ Nirvana
  • When I Come Around ~ GreenDay
  • Blind ~ Korn
  • Whats my Name ~ Snoop Dogg
  • Aenima ~ Tool
  • Self-Esteem ~ The Off Spring
  • Never Gonna Get It ~ En Vogue
  • Head Like a Hole ~ Nine Inch Holes
  • The Beautiful People ~ Marilyn Manson
  • Weezer ~ Bloody Holly
  • (Everything I Do) I Do It For You ~ Bryan Adams (one of the best top sad love songs of the 90's)
  • Truly Madly Deeply ~ Savage Garden
  • When Love and Hate Collide ~ Def Leppard
  • November Rain, Don't Cry, Paradise City ~ Guns N' Roses
  • Don't want to miss a thing ~ Aerosmith
  • Lightning Crash ~ Live
  • My Heart Will Go On ~ Celine Dion
  • Down Poison ~ 3 Doors Down
  • Bedtime Story ~ Madonna
  • Imagine ~ John Lennon
  • Unforgiven ~ Metallica
  • It was a good day ~ Ice Cube
  • Please Forgive Me ~ Bryan Adams
  • Freshman ~ Verve
  • Don't Cry ~ Seal
  • Shape of My Heart ~ Sting
  • You are Not Alone ~ Micheal Jackson
  • I'm Laughing from My Tears ~ Toby Keith & Sting

No comments:

Post a Comment