Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wedding Songs:Prelude Music

Prelude Music;The Music to play while your guests find their seats.right before the wedding ceremony is set to start. Think of prelude songs as the opening act to your romantic play.
  1. Hello It's Me Todd Rundgren
  2. Here & Now Luther Vandross
  3. Here I Am Glenn Jones
  4. Here I Am Leona Lewis
  5. Here I Stand Usher
  6. Here, There, Everywhere The Beatles
  7. Highland Cathedral The Royal Irish Regiment
  8. Hold me Barbara Mandrell
  9. Hold Me Now Thompson Twins
  10. Hope Has a Place Enya
  11. Household of Faith Steve Green
  12. How Beautiful Twila Paris
  13. How Deeply I Need You Shekinah Glory Ministries
  14. How Do I Breathe Mario
  15. I Do 98 Degrees
  16. I Give All My Love To You Rhonda Vincent
  17. I Honestly Love You Olivia Newton-John
  18. I Knew I Loved You Savage Garden
  19. I Know What Love Is Celine Dion
  20. I Never Thought I'd See the Day Sade
  21. I Promise Carmen
  22. I wanna Be your Man (Forever) Keith Urban
  23. I Will Be Here Steven Curtis Chapmann
  24. I wish that we were married Ronnie and the Hi-Lites
  25. I'd Love to Change Your Name Kenny Chesney
  26. I'll Be There For You Bon Jovi
  27. I'll Wait For You Joe Nichols
  28. I'm A Believer Smash Mouth
  29. I'm Still in Love with You Al Green
  30. If this world was mine Luther Vandross

No comments:

Post a Comment