Monday, September 27, 2010

Wedding Songs

You need beautiful wedding songs to create a complete unforgettable atmosphere. For one of the most memorable events in your life, you have to find the perfect wedding song.

Beautiful touching wedding songs will help create an awesome and long-lasting impression that everyone will talk about. Browse our selection of beautiful wedding songs with lyrics: Wedding Songs Make your wedding unforgettable!

  1. A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
  2. All My Life - America
  3. Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
  4. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
  5. Close To You - Maxi Priest
  6. Dance With Me - T Carter Music
  7. Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
  8. For You I Will - Monica
  9. Forever And For Always - Shania Twain
  10. From This Moment - Shania Twain
  11. Here We Stand - T Carter Music
  12. I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain
  13. I Do Cherish You - 98 Degrees
  14. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
  15. I'll Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler
  16. It's Your Love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
  17. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
  18. I Will Be Here - Steven Curtis Chapman
  19. Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
  20. Nothing Compares To You - Sinead O'Connor
  21. Power Of Love - Jennifer Rush
  22. Spend My Life With You - Eric Benet
  23. This Ring - T Carter Music
  24. When I Fall In Love - Celine Dion
  25. When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
  26. You Are The Love Of My Life - George Benson
  27. You're My Home - Lea Salonga
  28. You're The Inspiration - Chicago
  29. A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
  30. All My Life - America
  31. All The Way - Frank Sinatra
  32. Close To You - Maxi Priest
  33. Endless Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Ritchie
  34. Fallen - Lauren Wood
  35. Forever And Always - Shania Twain
  36. From This Moment - Shania Twain
  37. How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
  38. I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain
  39. I Do Cherish You - 98 Degrees
  40. I Finally Found Someone - Barbra Streisand
  41. I Will Be Here - Steve Curtis Chapman
  42. Say Once More - Amy Grant
  43. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
  44. The Wedding Song - Bob Dylan
  45. Unbroken - Tim McGraw
  46. When I Fall In Love - Celine Dion
  47. You - Carpenters
  48. You're My Home - Lea Salonga

No comments:

Post a Comment