Monday, September 27, 2010

Classic Love Songs

Classic Love Songs. These are the sweet, special love songs that most of your guests will probably know. They're not too sappy, but definitely have that first dance wedding feel.
  1. Aerosmith-- I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
  2. The Bangles-- Eternal Flame
  3. The Beatles-- And I Love Her
  4. Tony Bennett-- The Way You Look Tonight
  5. Bon Jovi-- I'll Be There for You
  6. Toni Braxton-- Breathe Again
  7. Belinda Carlyle-- Circles in the Sand
  8. Chicago-- You're the Inspiration
  9. Celine Dion-- The Power of Love
  10. Nat King Cole-- When I Fall in Love
  11. Gloria Estefan-- Live for Loving You
  12. Peter Gabriel-- In Your Eyes
  13. Faith Hill-- Breathe
  14. Foreigner-- Waiting for a Girl Like You
  15. Etta James-- At Last
  16. Elton John-- Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
  17. Elton John-- Your Song
  18. Michael Penn-- No Myth
  19. The Police-- Every Breath You Take
  20. Elvis Presley-- I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
  21. Elvis Presley-- My Wish Came True
  22. REO Speedwagon-- Can't Fight This Feeling
  23. Lionel Richie-- Hello
  24. Lionel Richie-- Truly
  25. Seal-- Kiss From a Rose
  26. Simon and Garfunkel-- Bridge Over Troubled Waters
  27. Percy Sledge-- When a Man Loves a Woman
  28. Rod Stewart-- Have I Told You Lately?
  29. U2-- All I Want is You
  30. Shania Twain-- From This Moment On
  31. Shania Twain-- Forever and For Always
  32. Luther Vandross-- Always and Forever
  33. Stevie Wonder-- I Just Called to Say I Love You
  34. Trisha Yearwood- How Do I Live

No comments:

Post a Comment