Monday, October 4, 2010

Best Breakup Songs - My Choice;The Favorites!

  1. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon
  2. (There's) Always Something There To Remind Me - R. B. Greaves
  3. Blue Moon - Marcels
  4. Chicken Wire - Pernice Brothers
  5. Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Crystal Gayle
  6. Don't Speak - No Doubt
  7. End of the Road - Boyz II Men
  8. End of the World - Skeeter Davis
  9. Even Now - Barry Manilow 
  10. Ex-Factor - Lauryn Hill
  11. Ex-Girlfriend - No Doubt
  12. Goodbye (Is Not An Easy Word To Say) - The Strawbs
  13. Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley
  14. Heart Full of Soul - Yardbirds
  15. Heart of the Matter, The - Don Henley
  16. How Am I Suppose To Live Without You - Michael Bolton
  17. How Do You Like Me Now?! - Toby Keith
  18. I Don't Care Anymore - Phil Collins /Genesis
  19. If I Had Only Known - Reba McEntire
  20. I Miss You - Incubus
  21. I'm Not in Love - 10 CC
  22. I'm Not Supposed to Love You Anymore - Bryan White
  23. In My Life - The Beatles
  24. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
  25. I Would've Loved You Anyway - Trisha Yearwood
  26. Let It Be - The Beatles
  27. Lonesome Town - Ricky Nelson
  28. Love on the Rocks - Neil Diamond
  29. Loving Arms - Dixie Chicks
  30. Lovin' You Against My Will - Gary Allan
  31. Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett
  32. Memories - Mac Davis
  33. Miss You Like Crazy - Natalie Cole
  34. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
  35. One Last Cry - Brian McKnight
  36. Please Mister Please - Olivia Newton John
  37. Please Remember - LeeAnn Rimes
  38. Release Me (And Let Me Love Again) - Engelbert Humperdinck | Esther Phillips
  39. Rhythm of the Falling Rain - The Cascades
  40. Runaway - Del Shannon
  41. Sealed With A Kiss - Brian Hyland
  42. She Cried - Jay & The Americans
  43. Smile - Lonestar
  44. Smoke Rings in the Dark - Gary Allan
  45. Snowbird - Ann Murray
  46. Still Got the Blues - Gary Moore
  47. Tell Me I Was Dreaming - Travis Tritt
  48. 'Til I Can Make It On My Own - Tammy Wynette
  49. Today My World Slipped Away - George Strait
  50. Tonight the Heartache's On Me - Dixie Chicks
  51. Travelin' Soldier - Dixie Chicks
  52. We Can Work It Out - The Beatles
  53. What Kind of Fool Do You Think I Am?! - Lee Roy Parnell 
  54. Whenever You Come Around - Vince Gill
  55. When You Come Back to Me Again - Garth Brooks
  56. When You Were Mine - Timi Yuro
  57. With Pen In Hand - Bobby Goldsboro
  58. Yesterme Yesteryou Yesterday - Stevie Wonder
  59. You Oughta Know - Alanis Morrisette
  60. You Were Meant For Me - Jewel
  61. You Were Mine - Dixie Chicks

No comments:

Post a Comment