Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sad Love Songs that Make You Cry

These sad love songs that will make you cry were on my best friends play list for about a month after he broke up with his girlfriend.

If you believe in listening to music while you go about doing your regular work, then do not listen to these songs. A very good friend of mine, once, stopped on the track while walking and was lost in "Slipped Away" by Avril Lavigne. It can be a dangerous thing to do, don't you think?

I just counted the number on songs out of my list that I have given above. The number is an even 40. I just felt that it would be injustice to the other sad love songs in the playlist if I ignore them. So, here they are.These sad songs that make you cry can make anyone emotional. I mean, even if you are not really upset or sad, they can make you want to listen to these songs intently and think about nothing.



  1. * Landslide - Stevie Nicks
  2. * Fix You - Coldplay
  3. * Your Sweet Voice - The Reindeer Section
  4. * I'm Not In Love - Tori Amos
  5. * Inside Of Love - Nada Surf
  6. * Collide - Howie Day
  7. * Lost Cause - Beck
  8. * Missing - Evanescence
  9. * Understanding - Evanescence
  10. * I'm Not Crying- Flight of the Conchords
  11. * Delicate - Damien Rice
  12. * Needs - Collective Soul
  13. * White Flag - Dido
  14. * Bell Book and Candle - Eddi Reader
  15. * Bright Lights - Matchbox 20
  16. * Courage - Sarah Polley
  17. * Gloomy Sunday - Sarah McLachlan
  18. * Back To Black - Amy Winehouse
  19. * I'm Lost Without You - Blink 182
  20. * November Rain - Guns N' Roses
  21. * Everything Reminds Me of Her - Elliot Smith
  22. * Fade - Staind
  23. * Separate Lives - Phil Collins
  24. * Cry - James Blunt
  25. * Screaming Infidelities - Dashboard Confessional
  26. * The Things You Said - Depeche Mode
  27. * All The Things You Said - Tatu
  28. * What Sarah Said - Death Cab for Cutie
  29. * Some Things Last A Long Time - Daniel Johnston
  30. * I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You - Colin Hay
  31. * My Immortal - Evanescence
  32. * I'll be there for you - Bon Jovi
  33. * Falling Out Of Love - Aqualung
  34. * Like You'll Never See Me Again - Alicia Keys
  35. * The Scientist - Cold Play
  36. * Already Los t- Rainer Maria
  37. * Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne
  38. * What Happens When The Heart Just Stops - The Frames
  39. * I Cant Make You love Me - Bonnie Raitt
  40. * This Years Love - David Gray
  41. * Send In The Clowns - Judy Collins
  42. * Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
  43. * Listen To Your Heart - DHT
  44. * So Low - Self
  45. * Closer - Joshua Radin
  46. * I'll Catch You - The Get Up Kids
  47. * Clumsy - Our Lady Peace
  48. * I Know It's Over - Smiths
  49. * Elevator Love Letter - Stars
  50. * Why - Annie Lennox

So, now I have an even 50. Sounds like a better figure than  right? Well, there are a few more songs like Pictures of you by Cure and One by U2, but the ones I have given in the list, are a better pick, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment