Monday, October 4, 2010

Unrequited (Unanswered/Unreciprocated) Love Songs

  1. All I Have To Do Is Dream - Roy Orbison / Everly Brothers
  2. Annie's Song - John Denver
  3. Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
  4. Burn - Tina Arena
  5. Complicated - Carolyn Dawn Johnson
  6. Does He Love You (Like He Loves Me) - Linda Davis & Reba McEntire
  7. Don't You Love Me Anymore - Joe Cocker
  8. Dreaming Of You - Selena
  9. Even Now - Barry Manilow (Editor's Pick)
  10. Find a Way To My Heart - Phil Collins
  11. From the Bottom of My Broken Heart - Britney Spears
  12. Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
  13. Gloomy Sunday - Billie Holiday
  14. Have You Ever - Brandy
  15. Have You Ever? - Brandy
  16. Hello - Lionel Richie
  17. Hello It's Me - Todd Rundgren
  18. He Loves You Not - Dream
  19. How Do I Get There - Deana Carter
  20. I Can Love You Like That - John Michael Montgomery
  21. I Can't Make You Love Me - Bonnie Raitt
  22. I Don't Have to Wonder - Garth Brooks
  23. If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman
  24. If Only - Goldfinger
  25. If You Could Read My Mind - Gordon Lightfoot
  26. If You Were Mine - Mya
  27. I Know It's Over - The Smiths
  28. I'm Gonna Make You Miss Me - 3LW
  29. Invisible Man - 98 Degrees
  30. It Don't Matter To Me - Bread
  31. It's Only Make Believe - Conway Twitty
  32. I Wanna Be With You - Mandy Moore
  33. I Want You - Elvis Costello
  34. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
  35. Just To Hear You Say You Love Me - Faith Hill
  36. Layla - Eric Clapton
  37. Love Bites - Def Leppard
  38. More Than That - Backstreet Boys
  39. More Than Words - Extreme
  40. Mrs. Steven Rudy - Mark McGuinn
  41. My Eyes Adored You - Frankie Valli
  42. Possession - Sarah McLachlan
  43. Out Of Your Shoes Tonight - Lorrie Morgan
  44. Run To You - Whitney Houston
  45. Sad Eyes - Robert John
  46. Shameless - Garth Brooks
  47. Someone You Used To Know - Colin Raye
  48. Spanish Guitar - Toni Braxton
  49. Stranger In My House - Tamia
  50. That's As Close As I'll Get To Loving You - Aaron Tippin
  51. That's Why (You Go Away)- Michael Learns to Rock
  52. The Hardest Thing - 98 Degrees
  53. To Make You Feel My Love - Garth Brooks
  54. Two Out of Three Ain't Bad - Meat Loaf
  55. Until You Love Me - Reba McEntire
  56. Untouchable Face - Ani DiFranco
  57. Vermillion, Pt. 2 - Slipknot
  58. Water From the Moon - CĂ©line Dion
  59. We All Fall in Love Sometimes - Elton John
  60. What Do I Have To Do? - Stabbing Westward
  61. What She's Doing Now - Garth Brooks
  62. Whenever You Come Around - Vince Gill 
  63. Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
  64. Why Do You Want Him? - Green Day
  65. You Dont Know Me - Jann Arden
  66. You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling - Hall & Oates

No comments:

Post a Comment