Saturday, October 2, 2010

Breakup Songs of 50's and 60's

  1. 96 Tears - ? & The Mysterians
  2. Alone Again - Gilbert O'Sullivan
  3. All Alone Am I - Brenda Lee
  4. All I Have To Do Is Dream - Everly Brothers
  5. Am I Losing You - Jim Reeves
  6. Angie - The Rolling Stones
  7. Another Sad And Lonely Night - Bobby Fuller Four
  8. Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song - B.J. Thomas
  9. Anyone Who Had a Heart - Dionne Warwick
  10. As Tears Go By - The Rolling Stones
  11. A World Without Love - Bobby Rydell
  12. Big Girls Don't Cry - The Four Seasons
  13. Black is Black - Los Bravos
  14. Blue Moon - Marcels
  15. Blue on Blue - Bobby Vinton
  16. Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
  17. Burning Bridges - Jack Scott
  18. Bye Bye Love - Everly Brothers
  19. By The Time I Get To Phoenix - Glen Campbell
  20. Cathy's Clown - Everly Brothers
  21. Crying - Roy Orbison
  22. Crying Game, The - Brenda Lee
  23. Crying In the Rain - Everly Brothers
  24. Cry Like a Baby - The Box Tops
  25. Delilah - Tom Jones
  26. Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
  27. Don't Cry Out Loud - Melissa Manchester
  28. Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying - Gerry & The Pacemakers
  29. Don't Pull Your Love - Joe Frank Hamilton & Reynolds
  30. Down in the Boondocks - Billy Joe Royal
  31. Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles
  32. End of the World - Skeeter Davis
  33. Foolish Little Girl - The Shirelles
  34. Friends - The Cyrkle
  35. Gaslight - Don Meehan
  36. Gone Movin' On - Paul Revere & The Raiders
  37. Goodnight - Roy Orbison
  38. Great Pretender, The - The Platters
  39. Heartaches By The Number - Guy Mitchell
  40. Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley
  41. Heart Full of Soul - Yardbirds
  42. Hello - Lionel Richie
  43. Hello Darlin' - Conway Twitty
  44. Here Without You - The Byrds
  45. Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
  46. Hurt Doesn't Go Away - The Inferno
  47. I Can't Go On Without You - Tammi Terrel
  48. I Can't Stop Loving You - Ray Charles
  49. I Can't Talk To You - Chad Stuart
  50. I Didn't Ever Know - Jonathan Moore
  51. If You Could Read My Mind - Gordon Lightfoot
  52. I'm Going Home - The Choir
  53. I'm Gone - The Magic Mushrooms
  54. I'm Leaving It Up To You - Dale & Grace
  55. I'm Losing You - The Temptations
  56. I'm Not in Love - 10 CC
  57. I'm Not Living Here - Sagittarius
  58. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Hank Williams
  59. In My Life - The Beatles
  60. It Hurts To Be In Love - Gene Pitney
  61. (It's) All in the Game - Tommy Edwards
  62. It's Only Make Believe - Conway Twitty
  63. It's Over - Roy Orbison
  64. It's Too Late - Carole King
  65. I Wish it Would Rain - The Temptations
  66. I Won't Cry - Chad And Jeremy
  67. Judy's Turn To Cry - Lesley Gore
  68. Killing Me Softly (With His Song) - Roberta Flack
  69. Kind of a Drag - The Buckinghams
  70. ghteous Brothers

1 comment: