Monday, October 4, 2010

Best Breakup Songs To Help You Move On And Let Go!

  1. 1000 Times Goodbye - Megadeth
  2. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon
  3. A Little Time - The Beautiful South
  4. After I Bury You in the Backyard - Jennifer Contreras 
  5. Almost Doesn't Count - Brandy
  6. A New Day Has Come - Celine Dion
  7. Angry All The Time - Tim McGraw
  8. Angry Johnny - Poe
  9. Believe - Cher
  10. Better Man, Better Off - Tracy Lawrence
  11. Better Things To Do - Terri Clark
  12. Big Deal - LeAnn Rimes
  13. Big Mistake - Natalie Imbruglia
  14. Blame It On Your Heart - Patty Loveless
  15. Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit
  16. Butterfly - Mariah Carey
  17. Bye Bye - JoDee Messina
  18. Bye, Bye, Bye - N Sync'
  19. Caught Out There - Kelis
  20. Crop Tub - A.F.I.
  21. Cryin' For Nothing - Gary Allan
  22. Cry Me a River - Justin Timberlake
  23. Did I Do That? - Mariah Carey
  24. Didn't Know My Own Strength - Lorrie Morgan
  25. Doin' Just Fine - Boyz II Men
  26. Don't Come Around Here No More - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers
  27. Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) - Motley Crue
  28. Don't Shed a Tear - Paul Carrack
  29. Don't Want You Back - Backstreet Boys
  30. Down To My Last Teardrop - Tanya Tucker
  31. Everybody Hurts - REM (R.E.M.)
  32. (I Hate) Everything About You - Ugly Kid Joe
  33. F.O.D. (Fuck Off and Die) - Green Day
  34. Forget About Us - Tim McGraw
  35. F*ck Me! - Osker
  36. Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman
  37. Goodbye - Save Ferris
  38. Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks
  39. Goodbye My Love - Juice
  40. Goodbye to You - Michelle Branch
  41. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day
  42. Hardest Thing, The - 98 Degrees
  43. Here's A Quarter - Travis Tritt
  44. He Wasn't Man Enough For Me - Toni Braxton
  45. Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!) - Blu Cantrell
  46. Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
  47. Hold On - Wilson Phillips
  48. How Do You Like Me Now?! - Toby Keith
  49. Hunter - Dido
  50. I Can't Do That Anymore - Faith Hill
  51. Idiot Wind - Bob Dylan
  52. I Don't Care Anymore - Phil Collins /Genesis
  53. I Don't Want You Back - Backstreet Boys
  54. I Learned From The Best - Whitney Houston
  55. I'm Alive - Heather Nova
  56. I'm Gonna Make You Miss Me - 3LW
  57. I'm Gonna Miss Her - Brad Paisley
  58. I'm Looking Through You - The Beatles
  59. I'm Moving On - Rascal Flatts
  60. I Never Loved You Anyway - The Corrs
  61. I Refuse - Aaliyah
  62. I Think God Can Explain - Splendor
  63. It's Over Now - Deborah Cox
  64. It's Too Late - Carole King
  65. It's All Over Now - Rolling Stones
  66. Kissing You Goodbye - Waylon Jennings
  67. Kiss This - Aaron Tippin
  68. Land Of The Living - Pam Tillis
  69. Last Goodbye - The Gufs
  70. Last Goodbye, The - Jeff Buckley
  71. Leave - Matchbox 20
  72. Lesson in Leaving - JoDee Messina
  73. Limp - Fiona Apple
  74. Little Goodbyes - SheDaisy
  75. Lonely - Britney Spears
  76. Look At Me Now - Reveille
  77. Lost Cause - Beck
  78. March of the Pigs - Nine Inch Nails
  79. Me Neither - Brad Paisley
  80. My Way - Limp Bizkit
  81. Never Miss the Water - Chaka Khan
  82. No More Tears - Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer
  83. Now You See Me, Now You Don't - Lee Ann Womack
  84. One Last Cry - Brian McKnight
  85. One Way Ticket (Because I Can) - LeAnn Rimes
  86. Pieces - Sum 41
  87. Red Letter Day - The Get Up Kids
  88. River, The - Garth Brooks
  89. Rocks Tonic Juice Magic - Saves the Day
  90. Searching My Soul - Vonda Shepard
  91. See Ya - Atomic Kitten
  92. She Thinks I Still Care - George Jones
  93. Sign, The - Ace Of Base
  94. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
  95. Sin Wagon - Dixie Chicks
  96. Smile - Lily Allen
  97. Someday - Mariah Carey
  98. Someone Else's Turn To Cry - Chalee Tennison
  99. Song for the Dumped - Ben Folds Five
  100. Special - Garbage
  101. Speedway - Counting Crows
  102. Strong Enough - Cher
  103. Stronger - Britney Spears
  104. Survivor - Destiny's Child
  105. The Hardest Thing - 98 Degrees
  106. The Last Goodbye - Jeff Buckley
  107. There You Go - Pink
  108. These Boots are Made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra
  109. The River - Garth Brooks
  110. The Sign - Ace Of Base
  111. This Is Me Leaving You - Mary Chapin Carpenter
  112. Time For Me To Fly - Reo Speedwagon
  113. Two Pina Coladas - Garth Brooks
  114. Tyrone - Eryka Badu
  115. Used to Love Her (But I Had to Kill Her) - Guns n' Roses
  116. Whatever - Jessica Andrews
  117. When I Get My Hands On You - Jennifer Contreras 
  118. When the Heartache is Over - Tina Turner
  119. Wherever You Are - The Moody Blues
  120. Who's That Girl - Stephanie Bentley
  121. Wish Me Well (Go to Hell) - Bouncing Souls
  122. You Oughta Know - Alanis Morrisette
  123. You're So Vain - Carly Simon
  124. You’ve Made Me Stronger - Regine Velasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment