Saturday, October 2, 2010

Best Country Breakup Songs(Sad Love Songs)

  1. From Where I'm Sitting - Gary Allan
  2. Goodbye Again - Mary Chapin Carpenter
  3. Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks
  4. Goodbye Says It All - Blackhawk
  5. Gone - Montgomery Gentry
  6. Guess You Had To Be There - Lorrie Morgan
  7. He Ain't Worth Missing - Toby Keith
  8. Heartache Highway - Clay Walker
  9. Hello Darlin' - Conway Twitty
  10. Help Me Hold On - Travis Tritt
  11. Here In The Real World - Alan Jackson
  12. Here's A Quarter - Travis Tritt
  13. He's Got You - Brooks & Dunn
  14. He Stopped Loving Her Today - George Jones
  15. Home Ain't Where His Heart Is Anymore - Shania Twain
  16. How Do I Get There - Deana Carter
  17. How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes | Trisha Yearwood
  18. How Do You Like Me Now?! - Toby Keith
  19. How Long Gone - Brooks & Dunn
  20. I Breathe In, I Breathe Out - David Kersh
  21. I Can Love You Like That - John Michael Montgomery
  22. I Can Still Feel You - Collin Raye
  23. I Can't Do That Anymore - Faith Hill
  24. I'd Give Anything To Be Your Everything Again - Tracy Lawrence
  25. I Don't Have to Wonder - Garth Brooks
  26. I Don't Need You - Kenny Rogers
  27. I Don't Want You To Go - Lani Hall
  28. I'd Rather Miss You - Little Texas
  29. I Fall to Pieces - Patsy Cline
  30. If Drinking Don't Kill Me (Her Memory Will) - George Jones
  31. If I Had Only Known - Reba McEntire
  32. If You See Him / If You See Her - Brooks & Dunn
  33. (I Guess) You Get Used To Somebody - Tim McGraw
  34. I Heard Her Cryin' - Reba McEntire
  35. I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
  36. I Just Wanted You To Know - Mark Chesnutt
  37. I Keep Forgetting - Lee Ann Womack
  38. I Might Get Over You - Kenny Chesney
  39. I'm Moving On - Rascal Flatts
  40. I'm Not That Lonely Yet -
  41. Is Fort Worth Worth It - Terri Clark
  42. It Ain't Cool to Be Crazy About You - George Strait
  43. I Thought It Was You - Doug Stone
  44. It Matters To Me - Faith Hill
  45. It's a Start - (Humor) Hank Williams Jr
  46. It's Just a Matter of Time - Randy Travis
  47. It Was - Chely Wright
  48. It Would Be You - Gary Allan
  49. I Want My Goodbye Back - Ty Herndon
  50. I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
  51. I Would've Loved You Anyway - Trisha Yearwood
  52. Jukebox In My Mind - Alabama
  53. Just To Hear You Say You Love Me - Faith Hill
  54. Karma - Jessica Andrews
  55. Kissing You Goodbye - Waylon Jennings
  56. Kiss This - Aaron Tippin
  57. Land Of The Living - Pam Tillis
  58. Last One to Know, The - Reba McEntire
  59. Learning to Live Again - Garth Brooks
  60. Lesson in Leaving - JoDee Messina

No comments:

Post a Comment