Monday, October 4, 2010

Wedding Songs:Processional Music

Processional Music;Music to play as your wedding party enters.Processional music plays as your bridal party and groomsmen take their walks down the aisle. The anticipation is at its height, as everyone awaits the first glimpse of the lovely bride. Popular processional music choices include Ave Maria, By Your Side (Sade) and Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Elton John).And many more....like...
  1. Here, There and Everywhere Beatles
  2. Here, There, Everywhere The Beatles
  3. Hero Enrique Iglesias
  4. Highland Cathedral The Royal Irish Regiment
  5. Hornpipe from Water Music Handel
  6. How Deeply I Need You Shekinah Glory Ministries
  7. How Do I Breathe Mario
  8. Hymne Vangelis
  9. I Believe in You & Me Whitney Houston
  10. I Believe in You and Me Four Tops
  11. I Bring Everything Ginny Owens
  12. I Do 98 Degrees
  13. I Do (Cherish You) 98 Degrees
  14. I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do ABBA
  15. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing Aerosmith
  16. I Finally Found Someone Bryan Adams and Barbara Streishand
  17. I Found My Everything Mary J. Blige
  18. I Know You Want To Luther Vandross
  19. I Love You Always Forever Donna Lewis
  20. I May Never Find Chris Brown
  21. I Promise Carmen
  22. I Swear John Michael Montmery
  23. I Will Alison Krauss
  24. I'll Be There For You Bon Jovi
  25. I'll Give All My Love To You Keith Sweat
  26. I'll Wait For You Joe Nichols
  27. I'm A Believer Smash Mouth
  28. I'm Still in Love with You Al Green
  29. I'm your Angel R. Kelly and Celine Dion
  30. If this world was mine Luther Vandross

No comments:

Post a Comment