Monday, October 4, 2010

I Screwed up And I Really Regrets It (Breakup Love Songs)

 Did you messed up? Here is my list of the best:

  1. All Out Of Love - Air Supply
  2. Austin - Blake Shelton
  3. Baby Come Back - Player
  4. Back Here - BBMak
  5. Better Than Me - Hinder
  6. Blame It On The Rain - Milli Vanilli
  7. Can't Be Really Gone - Tim McGraw
  8. Caroline No - The Beach Boys
  9. Come Back to Me - Janet Jackson
  10. Cry Me a River - Aerosmith
  11. Don't Forget Me - Captain & Tennille
  12. Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Crystal Gayle
  13. Even Now - Barry Manilow (Editor's Pick)
  14. Foolish - Christine Cochrane
  15. Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Chicago
  16. Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? - Bryan Adams
  17. Heartache Highway - Clay Walker
  18. He Can't Love You - Jagged Edge
  19. Hello Darlin' - Conway Twitty
  20. How Could an Angel Break My Heart? - Toni Braxton
  21. Hurt - Johnny Cash
  22. I Can't Sleep Baby (If I) - R. Kelly
  23. I'd Die Without You - P.M. Dawn
  24. I'd Give Anything To Be Your Everything Again - Tracy Lawrence
  25. I Drive Myself Crazy - 'N Sync
  26. If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time - R. Kelly
  27. If You See Her, Say Hello - Bob Dylan or Jeff Buckley
  28. I Go Crazy - Paul Davis
  29. I Keep Forgetting - Lee Ann Womack
  30. I Love You Came Too Late - Joey McIntyre
  31. I'm Not in Love - 10 CC
  32. Incomplete - Sisqo
  33. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning - Frank Sinatra
  34. I Remember You - Skid Row
  35. It Ain't Me Babe - Bob Dylan
  36. It Don't Matter To Me - Bread
  37. It's Too Late - Evermore
  38. I Want My Goodbye Back - Ty Herndon
  39. I Want You Back - N'Sync
  40. I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
  41. Lips Of An Angel - Hinder
  42. Lonely is the Night - Air Supply
  43. Love Takes Time - Mariah Carey
  44. Mandy - Barry Manilow
  45. Mirror Mirror - M2M
  46. Most Beautiful Girl, The - Charlie Rich
  47. Never Forget You - Mariah Carey
  48. Right Here Waiting For You - Richard Marx
  49. Send Her My Love - Journey
  50. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) - Journey
  51. She Used to be Mine - Brooks & Dunn
  52. She's Got The Rhythm (And I Got The Blues) - Alan Jackson
  53. Should Have Never Let You Go - Neil Sedeka
  54. Song For You - Fuel
  55. Tell Her - Lonestar
  56. The Heart of the Matter - Don Henley
  57. The Man That Came Between Us (Was Me) - Aaron Tippin
  58. The Most Beautiful Girl - Charlie Rich
  59. The River - Bruce Springsteen
  60. Things I Should Have Said - Clay Walker
  61. This Ain't a Love Song - Bon Jovi
  62. Today My World Slipped Away - George Strait
  63. Turn Back Time - Aqua
  64. Walk On By - Gabrielle or Dionne Warwick
  65. Was It Something I Didn't Say - 98°
  66. What I Need To Do - Kenny Chesney
  67. What Might Have Been - Little Texas
  68. What She's Doing Now - Garth Brooks
  69. When You Come Back to Me Again - Garth Brooks
  70. Where Are You Now - Janet Jackson
  71. Where Did My Heart Go? - James Ingram
  72. You're a Big Girl Now - Bob Dylan
  73. Your Wildest Dreams - The Moody Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment